ONLINE TESOL COURSE
ONLINE TESOL COURSE GUIDE
The course is designed to allow for maximum flexibility. You can work at a pace that suits you, as long as you complete the course within two months of receiving your login details
1. Work through the materials for each unit until you feel you have fully absorbed all the information provided.
2. You can also watch some special videos of that unit VIDEO- (if any) to catch the main ideas of the lesson. (Remember each video does not present the whole lesson. It only provides you with some examples or focuses on the important parts of the lesson)
3. Once you are ready you can then check your understanding of the subjects covered by completing the end-of-unit task sheet that accompanies the unit.
4. After completing the task sheet you will do the multiple choice assessment for the unit, know the result and then move on to the next unit.
5. When you have finished all the 15 unit tests, you can move on to the final stage: writing a short essay (500-1000 words) with one of the given topics or designing a formal lesson plan with its videoed lesson performance.
ONLINE TESOL COURSE OVERVIEW
|Unit 1: Principles, Teachers and Learners|
|Unit 2: Methodologies, Equipment and Teaching Aids|
|Unit 3: Warmers|
|Unit 4: Context and Contextualization|
|Unit 5: Teaching Speaking|
|Unit 6: Teaching Vocabulary|
|Unit 7: Teaching Grammar|
|Unit 8: Teaching Listening|
|Unit 9: Teaching Reading|
|Unit 10: Teaching Writing|
|Unit 11: Communicative Activities|
|Unit 12: Basic Grammar: Parts of Speech, Sentences and Tenses|
|Unit 13: Basic Phonology: Intonation, Stress, Phonemics and Articulation|
|Unit 14: Classroom Management|
|Unit 15: Lesson Planning:
A Short Essay (500-1000 words)
A Formal Lesson Plan with its videoed lesson performance (15-20 minutes)
In order to get the maximum benefit from the course, we recommend working on one unit per day. This will allow you to complete the course in more than two weeks and will also give you enough time to understand and digest the lesson fully before moving to the next one. However, if you wish to work through the course more quickly, or slowly, the choice is yours.
Once you are ready you can then check your understanding of the subjects covered by completing the end-of-unit task sheet that accompanies the unit. After completing the task sheet you will do the multiple choice assessment for the unit, know the result and then move on to the next unit
In order to pass the course, the average score on the 15 unit exams must be 75% or over and the score on each unit is not below 60%. In addition, you need to pass a final writing task: a short essay of between 500 and 1,000 words or finish a formal lesson plan with its videoed lesson performance, which meets the requirements.
was $340.00Save 43%
- Get your certificate in only 2-4 weeks
- 100% international standard certification
- Suitable for remote learners, who do not have much time and teaching experience.
- Our qualifications are recognized in more than 80 countries all over the world
- International standard trainers with many years of experience
- Constantly updated curriculum, which emphasizes core skills
- Intensive support throughout the learning process
All TESOL courses at TEFL International Organization are validated by Lamar University (USA) and the Paris College of International Education (France).
Lamar University, established in 1923, is a public university in Beaumont, Texas and is part of the Texas State University system. Lamar University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
The Paris College of International Education is established as a private higher institution to promote programs internationally.
The college recognizes the TEFL International certificate course as a one-credit of the Master online program. An official transcript is available to each student after (s)he finishes the TESOL Course.
Our in-class TEFL certification courses are externally validated and moderated by a Board of Academic Advisors. This board includes several internationally recognized experts in the field of EFL teaching, as well as dozens of regional experts in language teaching and teacher training. Both international and regional members regularly advise the staff at our teacher training centres worldwide.
TOGETHER WE REACH NEW HEIGHTS
+1000 students have successfully achieved their personal goals after training with TEFL in Vietnam. We provide not only knowledge, but also an amazing learning experience, which makes us unique among the others.